Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does he like me?

I want to know if he likes me back… here are some things that makes me wonder…

1. Asked me to the dance (slow dance)

2. Grinded with me in the dance

3. Flirts with me in classes and comes and talks to me

4. But some days he doesn’t talk to me...well I hardly see him, I have no classes with him… so the only time I see him is in one class…we talk and laugh, but certain days we don’t.

5. For Valentine’s day we have this thing where you can send carnations and he was gone for 2 days for that week, and so he didn’t really have time to send a carnation, and I sent him one since we were going to the dance together, and since he didn’t get me one he felt so bad and was like so close to crying and felt horrible that he didn’t get me one

6. When we were slow dancing his friends were saying awww sweet

7. Also when we were slow dancing his friend was saying all this stuff to him like remember you said you couldn’t wait for this day and all this stuff and martin (the guy that I like’s name) he blushed and said to my friend to get him away from us

8. But the only thing is that my friend asked him what he thought of me, and he said he doesn’t want a girlfriend right now, and that he didn’t like me THAT much… and one of his best friends told me he like another girl… and he said that he wasn’t lying and looked very serious, but then my friend asked him if that was true and he said no!… what is going on?!

I just really want to know if he likes me, I’m not sure if he is shy or not, but I really like him and I really want to know if he likes me…

P.S. were 13, and we aren’t too young, you can fall in love at any age and all of his friends have had girlfriends this year, but him. He has had 2 girlfriends so far, and they are both my friends too, and he didn’t have a bad time with them or anything.

Does he like me?
sure! he probably likes you.

the good thing about being 13 years old is that relationships arent usually that serious (like marriage) so take a chance and talk to him, you might be surprised at how shy guys are when it comes to girls, especially at your age.

BTW- guys love when girls are confident, and i think you should approach him.

and even if he turns you down, its ok! you have the rest of your life to find love.



Good Luck! "]
Reply:hes sprung!!

that means is head over heels. if his friends notice it than you know hes been talking about you other wise they would just think of you as another girl. and people like your parents might say you dont know what love is. but as i see it, it dosent matter what how old you are because when you get butterflies, cant stop thinking of them, and would be ready to do anythign for them, you know how you feel about them.



hope things turn out great for you and have fun, your young and have pleanty of time for this kind of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment