Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A friend that is just a school friend, has just recently developed a crush on a very close friend. Help?

I have a friend who just got sorta "in a way" dumped. So now, he's set his eyes on my friend. On Valentines Day, he sent a carnation to her and also a huge story with pseudonyms, not actual names. (You can read it at quizilla.com and his user. is xXhajiXx). I am mad because I think he's making her uncomfortable in our orchestra class and I don't want her to be uncomfortable because i have this same problem. A stupid ugly girl likes me, and has made orchestra class hell for me. So what should I do? (oh yeah, im a guy.)

A friend that is just a school friend, has just recently developed a crush on a very close friend. Help?
Well, you cant stop someone from liking someone else. You don't have that right.



What you can do is to comfort your friend and tell her to ignore the guy if he makes her uncomfortable. You can tell the guy that he's being annoying and he should really stop making her uncomfortable.

Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment