Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What would you say this song is saying,a friend of mine who works for the d.o.d in iraq has this song playing?

on his myspace page,this is song%26gt;%26gt;Got a letter from a mystery man

but in between the lines - he don't understand

He's on a mission in Mozambique

The room is wired and I just can't speak



(Chorus)

In the middle of it all - he can waste no time

In the middle of it all - he just says goodbye, goodbye



Got to get there just as fast I can

A pink carnation on a mystery man

A rendezvouz in Romania

Double agents in Australia

What would you say this song is saying,a friend of mine who works for the d.o.d in iraq has this song playing?
The first thing that came to my mind - and I'm not trying to be a smart *** I promise - is that maybe he's gay.


No comments:

Post a Comment