Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines flow prices help?

Im thinken of getting 11 white roses with 1 red in the middle or white carnations with a red rose in the middle. Im just wondering how much that would cost to get together and delivered. Also if you have any good ideas for valentine gifts please dont hesitate to share, thanks.

Valentines flow prices help?
I can't seem to find how much a single rose is, but a dozen red or white roses is $20 on amazon.com.



Remember to say "I love you."
Reply:the delivery cost is the killer part. You can pick up flowers at walmart or most grocery stores now days, and roses at the one is shop are $15 a dozen, short stem.

you have to put in where you live, ect to know what the shipping cost is. or you can call your local flower shops... i am guessing price of flowers and delivery about $100.



http://ww21.1800flowers.com/product.do?b...



Ok now for the gift... I know this may sound really old but every yr. my boyfriend/hubby would buy me a charm for my bracelet. They were always, little keys with a heart on them somewhere. The one yr he found a charm, it was a ring of keys, and when you fanned them out, the part that goes in the lock... they spelled out. I L O V E Y O U! I have never seen anyone else with that charm. It really touched my heart, and that he would take the time to go out and shop for such a cool gift.



You can get the italian charms too, with cool things, like your personal picture put on them.



A locket with your picture in it.



I am guessing it is for a girl friend, although you never said.

You can get Tshirt with you and her printed or painted on.



Sure hope this helps!!!

By the way, I married my sweetiepie on valentines day.

XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment