Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Letter 2 crush PLEASE ANSWER!!!!?

Ok. There is a guy I like. His name is Tj. He's sooo cute! And my skool is going 2 sell these candy-grams. Candy grams r where u write a note 2 someone, sign ur name, sign their name, and write their homeroom. Well he doesn't know that I like him....yet. And I think that I'm gonna write him a candy gram and not write my name, that way he has no idea it's from me! Do u guys think that that's a good idea...and if u do, what should I write on the candy gram. PS- they also sell carnations(a type of flower) and pink means: I like u. Should I send him a carnation? HELP!!!???

Valentine's Day Letter 2 crush PLEASE ANSWER!!!!?
Great idea. Very Romantic!! :) good luck with him!!
Reply:well i think t might be pointless to send him a candy gram if he has no idea who its from but if you think you have a chance with him, put your name on the letter, but if not you can still send it to him withought ur name =) good luck with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment