Monday, January 30, 2012

Will I lose weight if I keep this up?

For breakfast I had a tall glass of carnation chocolate nutritunal drink with twice the protein of eggs and a small fruit.

For lunch(since I cant have a snack while at school)I had yogurt a small fruit with peanut butter sandwich

For a snack I had a really big bowl of salad with blue cheese dressing and a lot of water and fish

Dinner-oatmeal

overall I had 8 glasses of water and excersised on the treadmill and lost 200 calories and excersises on an excersise ball to work legs and stomach.If I keep this up will I lose weight?Is this healthy?

Will I lose weight if I keep this up?
oatmeal, for dinna? yobigmamma would lose wait AND her will to live
Reply:You need to concentrate less on snacks and more on healthy, balanced meals. Snacks are O.K. but all you had for dinner was oatmeal? If you keep up this routine, it might make you unhealthy. The excercise is all right, though. Maybe switch your snack and dinner, and have a bit more at lunch.

music player

No comments:

Post a Comment