Monday, January 30, 2012

I love her, and Valentine's Day is the day to show it, but how can I? What can I do?

I've loved her since last summer, and I want to tell the world. I don't know her feelings, but she might like me. I want to give her flowers for Valentine's Day, but I have some problems.

a) My school sends flowers to girls at other schools, but not hers. Anything I get her she won't recieve on the 14th. Is there a florist who delievers to schools?

b) What kind of flora do I give her? rose, carnations, or something else?

c) Poetry? Too tacky?

d) We had a fight a little while ago, and just made amends. Is this coming too strong too soon?

e) Will she think it's romantic, desparate, creepy, or whatever else runs throguh girls minds?

I love her so, and want to show it. But with these problems in the way, it looks difficult. Please help!

I love her, and Valentine's Day is the day to show it, but how can I? What can I do?
Talk to your local florist

Roses

Poetry isn't too tacky

No it's not too soon

Probably romantic, but if she doesn't like you she'll still think it's sweet
Reply:1. you should ask your florist

2. no it isn't to tacky. we love it when we get something special from a guy!

3. no, it's never to soon to show her how much you love her.

4. if she loves you she'll think it's romantic, if she likes you but not loves you she'll think it's sweet, and if she dosent like you then she'll think of it as wonderful. either way she'll appreciate it.

slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment