Monday, January 30, 2012

Drugstore brand perfumes- what are some good ones?

I'm looking to explore some decent priced drugstore brand perfumes. If it helps any, I'm not big with anything that's super "fruity" or anything with very very strong vanilla notes to it. I'm looking for something that's sexy, sensual, and maybe just a little bit exotic, yet not too overwhelming or boring- something that will drive the hubby nuts pretty much!



Also if it helps, any one of my favorite fragrances (but it only comes in a fragrance oil ) is described as a "blend of carnation, sandlewood, and musk". My absolute favorite perfume of all time they stopped making probably about ten years ago - it was Victoria Secret's "Victoria".



Any idea on cheap drugstore brands I may like? :)

Drugstore brand perfumes- what are some good ones?
They both have a little vanilla to them, but have you tried Curve Crush or Fire %26amp; Ice? My husband loves them both and they both have a warm, sensual scent. Definitely a cut above your average drugstore scent!!



Also, I don't wear it normally, but my husband also tells me that Vanderbilt is his favorite scent of all time - he once called it "the essence of sex." I find it a bit too strong for your average daily wear, but it does smell nice, kind of powdery sandalwood %26amp; jasmine %26amp; musk all in one.
Reply:Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman-my husband loves this one (Note: it smells really sweet in the bottle but test it and after about 10 mins it should turn sexy and spicier)



D%26amp;G Light Blue-I think they care the EDT of this in Walgreens



Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom or Breathe line "Romance" (smells like sandalwood and amber)


No comments:

Post a Comment