Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can anyone help me! I brought some lovely scented oils and need a few tips on perfume making?

I have a few questions.

Do you use distilled water?

Do you use Alcholhol?

If so, How much and why?

I have lavender drops and honeysuckle and carnation

also I have pautchouli.I want to put in an atomiser for a light

spray. What is the rule of thumb?

Can water from the tap be used?

Do I have to be concerned with bacteria?

Thanx!

Can anyone help me! I brought some lovely scented oils and need a few tips on perfume making?
Use a spray bottle.. mix about 2 ounces of vodka with about 15-40 drops of the oil depending on how strong you want it... it won't mix well with water, only in alcohol and vodka is the best for it since it has very little scent... this also takes away the concern about bacteria

rain roots

No comments:

Post a Comment