Thursday, January 12, 2012

My teeth are wired shut so what is something healthy I can drink?

had my 3rd jaw surgery on Thursday and my teeth are wired shut until the 16th of October. I've been drinking Ensure, orange and apple juice, Carnation Instant Breakfast, and of course water. However, this gets extremely old- is there anything else I can drink that is healthy and provides me with lots of nutrition since I cannot eat solid food at all?

My teeth are wired shut so what is something healthy I can drink?
V8
Reply:What about yogurt smoothies? You can either buy them or make your own in the blender. Mix yogurt, frozen fruit (blueberries are better than strawberries because of the little seeds that will get caught in your teeth!), orange juice, maybe some protein powder in the blender...it's good! Good luck and feel better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment