Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's the healthiest and best way to gain weight?

I need to gain weight (%26lt;5 pounds) fast before my next nutrition appointment. I'm already drinking Ensure in the morning and 2 carnation instant breakfasts throughout the day (3 total per day). I am doing swim team, but my nutritionist wants me to gain to be 115 pounds. What else can I do to gain the weight healthfully?

What's the healthiest and best way to gain weight?
high calorie but low fat foods and weight training
Reply:Start eating some healthy calorie dense foods such as 100% whole grain bread, Oatmeal, NATURAL peanut butter, fatty fish like fresh salmon, nuts (almonds, peanuts, flax seeds), whole grain cereals, sweet potatoes, brown rice, and olive oil.



Keep up w/the ensures as they are liquid calories and most likely not fill you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment