Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where can I find fundraiser flowers at a low price?

Flowers such as carnations or roses. Something that is relevent to Valentine's day.

Where can I find fundraiser flowers at a low price?
I would approach your local in-town florist first. Tell them about your project (I'm presuming that you're fundraising for a charity, rather than for yourself). They might help you with it, they can claim it on their taxes. Offer to pay the cost of the flowers if they won't subsidies the flowers for you.



If you're doing an event, like a school dance or at the mall, offer to 'advertise' their business at your location. "Send flowers to mom, call __________ florist, they deliver" or some such. Even having their cards to hand out might be good for them.



I really think you'll find a local florist that will help



Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment