Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why don't people Read before they post (Sincere Carnation!)?

You're right those tings don't mean your trying to be black or white or whatever. THATS NOT WHAT I SAID!



I added this to the end of my question (What's wrong with being black?) for those who didn't read it correctly the first time



Just wanted to add something. Some people need to reread my question. (Especially Sincere Carnation!) As I said in my question I don't care how she dresses speaks or wears her hair. I know perms don't mean shes trying to be white. I've had a perm before its nothing new. SHE SAYS shes different because she dresses, walks and talks the way she does. I've accepted her, she hasn't accepted her self. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST

Why don't people Read before they post (Sincere Carnation!)?
boy some one pushed your buttons

good luck
Reply:because it iz funners!


No comments:

Post a Comment